Sunday, December 11, 2011

MAMA Awards

I WENT FOR MAMA !!!

For those you don't know what MAMA stands for, it is Mnet Asian Music Award. Like the name, it is a music award ceremony and this time it was held in SINGAPORE!! A lot of Kpop idols came down including some of the famous actors and actresses. 


 I bought the 2nd cheapest tickets so I was at the upper deck. During the time when I was buying the ticket, the list of confirmed artist coming for MAMA has yet to be confirmed so as a non-risk taker, I chose to buy the cheaper ticket. But at least it wasn't the cheapest ticket okay. So I am not that stingy. 

The list was actually confirmed a few days before the concert so I had been on a long period of anxiety praying for my SUJU to come.

Anyway the artist who came were:

Beast
SUPER JUNIOR 
Girls' Generation
Miss A
A Pink
Kim Hyun Joong 
Baek Ji Young
2NE1
Kang Sora
Some actress from Iris? 

Anyway, I was just really excited that three of my favorite group came, SUJU Miss A and 2NE1. By the way, the artists were actually sitting at my side of the stadium so.. they were like below us. A bit unfortunate as I only see the back view of them when they were sitting down.


 Koda Kumi and some other overseas idol came too.

OH BLACK EYED PEAS WAS THERE!! AND OTHER AMERICAN IDOL BUT I FORGOT THE NAME.
It was a funny sight because all the Kpop idols turned to fans and were cheering with us. The stadium went high when they first appeared!! Soo coool! I mean even high when the Kpop artists were performing!

The whole concert was great as it was really worth the price although I could have gotten a better ticket but oh well.  Awesome!

Much more exciting was that Suju actually won the most awards during MAMA!! WHEEEE!!!
 Hee hee I'm just glad people recognised their hard work.



Oh well, till then  ~

No comments: