Friday, January 9, 2015

Wish come true?

I saw this link to a Feng Shui website just a few days ago and it made me really excited.

I never was into Feng Shui and always took it with a pitch of salt because in some years it's extremely true and other times it was not.

So when I first saw this I had my scepticism.

One thing you should know about Feng Shui is that different masters have differing deciphers. I am not sure how they calculate the fortune (apparently through astrology) but sometimes when I looked at another source, it said the complete different thing from the previous source I read.

As per the link, this year my Zodiac is forecast to be exceptionally good.

It has been mediocre for the past three years but this year is predicted to be extremely well that it's hard to be true.

Every Chinese New Year, Feng Shui masters will come up with their own deciphered lists of prosperity , health and so on of each Zodiac Animal. The typical few topics that they will forecast are Wealth, Love Life, Health and Career. Then they will give you some advice on how you deal with problems if you are predicted to do not so well, and also to remind to grab hold of opportunities to those who will do better.

What was predicted to be extremely well for my Zodiac were two things that I really wanted.

These two things topped my list and they were what I have been wishing and praying for but to no avail.

So when I first saw this write up on my Zodiac, I was elated over the moon! Sceptical as I always am, I immediately googled up more for Feng Shui articles for this up coming Chinese new year. These different sources said almost the same thing!

FOR THE FIRST TIME!

But I guess, it's still too early to be happy now since it's still two months away from the new year. Perhaps the predictions I read may be wrong. And I should wait when it's closer to the new year to look up on the predictions again. By then, more write ups will be available (by different masters) and I could cross-reference of its reliability.

No matter this source be true or not, I had already acknowledge this as the confirmed write up of my Zodiac and gonna abide by this. My mood is already up lifted and well positive outlook will tide me over all difficulties right~

So this year MUST be a good year for me.

I can't wait!

Meanwhile, I'm not going to sit here and do nothing. I shall do something to boast my luck and chances in achieving the two things!

For those who wants to take a look, here's the link:

http://fengshuibeginner.com/must-see-year-2015-chinese-zodiac-forecast-with-english-subtitles/

No comments: