Monday, April 15, 2013

Long Way to Go

Am counting the money I have struggled to save over the past 2 months.

*Glanced at the targeted money*

*Looked back at the total money I have now*

.... I still have a long way to go.

 If it wasn't because of Chinese New Year whereby I packed red packets for my elders, I would have been so much close to the goal. But aiya..., must display filial piety.

Well, 2 months to get this amount of money is not bad... at least I saved half of the money I earned. However, the money in my bank doesn't seem to go up. Ever since I deposited my pay back in December from the part time jobs I had, it goes down ever since then. Almost back to when I have not deposit my pay in. I guess law of gravity applies here huh~

 With the current pace I am going, I don't know if I am able to reach my target by the end of this year. Maybe.. I even have to roll it over to the next upper half of the year.

Makes me want to get more students.

Haix..

Plus exams are coming too.

I know, I know, time to get back to study.

Zzzzz

No comments: