Friday, December 7, 2007


This Way to Hong Kong Disneyland my dear viewers!
I have finally reached HongKong Disney! My dream! At first we aren't extending our trip in Hongkong so I thought all hopes are lost but my mother can't bear to afford Tokyo Disney as well as another trip to Hong Kong so our family agreed to bring us there. Lady Luck was with us as we have sufficient time to go Disney!

(Confused? Okay let me explain. En route to Korea and back from Korea, we will transit in Hong Kong. So on the way back to Singapore, we were to spend one day or two in HK. I thought, it may be good to make use of this opportunity to vist Disneyland.At first my relatives and my parents were a bit hesitant, but they eventually give in because they figured it actually is quite worth it as we won't need to waste another trip. So we used up the day in HongKong to go Disneyland)

I'm Diasy Duck!
It's all about mickey!

We went to all rides from tomorrow land to adventure land.

The space ride was awesome. It was pitch dark and many lighting were used to draw comets... stars!




Fantasy Land. That's Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)'s castle. It looked big right? Actually, it's not. The one in USA is much bigger!
We had lunch at Fantasyland. The food was okay but the price is S$11. The whole dinning room has portrait of several princesses and princes. There's statue of beauty and the beast dancing, Sleeping Beauty and Prince dancing and Cinderella Dancing. I haven got the picture from cousin but when I do... I will post them here.
I managed to catch the parade and it was awesome! All the princess were out.
The funny thing is there are many Caucasian there. I wonder why? Can't afford US/ TOKYO? Can't be.
The souvenirs were damn expensive I couldn't afford but I managed to buy a S$30 necklace. Hehe! It was nice!
And that's my favorite photo! The whole ten of us (cousins) in Disney!
HongKong Disneyland is very small. I hope to go Egypt next time. But I wouldn't be going aboard next year. Which is a good year since I have nothing to worry about, no stress and 0 level is over. But money constraint soo.. sad~

~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

P.s : Edited on 12/03/2012. This blog post is at least five years old. Some parts were edited and others were left to convey the feelings of that time. Meant for leisure reading, should it help you in your planning of itinery, would be great. Otherwise, refrain from using this as a main reference. 

No comments: